Monday 9 May 2016

A little trip to Clevedon (2/2)



We made a whole lot of plans to visit all of the touristy places that we never saw when we lived in the area. But because we're literally the least motivated explorers ever, and when faced with the choice between doing lots of things, or not, we're probably going to end up just sitting in a pub eating a giant breakfast rather than visiting a Gorge in the rain.Frankly we were more disappointed that we didn't just sleep in.

So on our second day we ventured down to Ladye bay, which we could just about see from our room's window so that I could explore it with my camera and without my heels. While trekking after my husband through foliage and along coastal, dirt paths to find the place before we went to dinner was fun (and by fun, I mean windy) it wasn't really the kind of trip my evening wear was designed to contend with. Pebble beaches are difficult enough as they are!






Some adorable pebble graffiti some creative kids left behind the day before.


Next time, I'm going on the pier. Rain be damned!








All in all it was an exceptional long weekend and we were devastated to leave. Though I doubt it'll be the last we see of the place. I've still got that Gorge to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment