Monday 13 June 2016

Birmingham Seasonal Market - The Bond Digbeth



In October I'll be shooting a wedding at The Bond in Digbeth, Birmingham, and since Chris found himself with a Saturday off when we thought he'd be working I had the opportunity to go over and get a good look around the venue while it was open for one of their quarterly Seasonal Market events.
 

The setting is a really harmonious mix of, urban and vintage and I can see how it would make a perfect spot for a wedding with all of the romantic twinkling ceiling lights, cobbled stones, ivy covered walls and views of the waterfront contrasting against the colourful yet industrial backdrop. So yeah, it's safe to say I'm extremely excited about this one!




The market itself was fantastic, everything looked delicious, so much so in fact that it took me almost the entire time we were there to decide what I wanted to actually eat. Of course having the sweet tooth that I do I ended up grabbing some MadeWithFudge candies, but only after spending an additional 10 minutes lurking around their stall hungrily eyeballing the donuts. I don't even like doughnuts, but look at them.

 

Whoever dreamed up the heaven that is strawberry milkshake flavoured fudge, I thank you from the deepest depths of my sugar loving soul.



All in all a great day was had by all, we ate amazing food, weren't too badly harassed by the threatening rain, the vibes were great and the people were lovely. Also, lets take a moment to appreciate this lady, who stopped and posed for my picture like an absolute boss where most would merely hide away or pretend they hadn't seen me.

















 

Until next time. I'll most certainly be back.



http://christina-clare.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment