Friday 8 April 2016

Client photo packaging



Most clients I work with prefer to receive their pictures in digital format, meaning they can get the pictures faster, always know they have the ability to make new copies and lets face it, digital photographs -particularly of events- are great for sharing online where all of the people who are in them can enjoy looking at them too. 

But having hundreds of beautiful pictures of a persons most important day can fall a little flat for me when presented on a single USB stick in a boring brown mailer and I felt that some of that personal touch is lost when I'm not sending a beautiful, personalized photo-book out along with them.

So I spent some time looking into options for better presenting and branding my work, to make the experience exciting again. And lets be honest, who doesn't appreciate a bit of pretty packaging?



So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment